Pages

22 February 2010

Etc...

Here I am! Yes, I once again forgot about this little blog. BUT I'm back. For now. How would you like some pictures? Ooookay. Well remember my little apartment tour just a few weeks ago? Well those lovely couches my husband had purchased for CHEAP way back in August went on the market in hopes of us doing a little upgrading. We sold them, making a rather impressive profit and bought some delightfully disgusting CHEAP red ones (only after 8 stores and 5 different days looking later). As soon as the couches were settled in (and after a large dent put in the wall by our $99 delivery men), we knew we weren't happy with our purchase. So we went back to the trashy furniture store and left unsatisfied and still possessing the red accessories. We put them on Craigslist, hoping to not lose too much money if we were able to sell them and within 1.5 weeks, they were bought and sold. So finally, after much ado about a lot, we have a comfortable, cozy and quality/inexpensive couch/chair duo (that we strapped on the TOP of Ty's 4Runner with the chair inside just to avoid the disgusting delivery charges). We also had a visitor, Miss Maria, come for a lovely long weekend. (Who I promptly took to every shopping area I have discovered so far) Tyler got his hair cut in his school student center. (Weird) There you have it. Team Brummer is obsessed with cheering on Team USA in the Vancouver Olympics, as it is a inspiring source of entertainment. We have also bumped British Columbia up a few notches on our list of vacation spots. Enjoy the out of order pictures.

Moving men. BUSTED.
Supper tonight. Who wants to come over?

New couches! What do you think?!
Ty getting his hair cut. Sorry, I don't think I know how to flip it...
See?
My plant in the corner here that I'm trying really hard not to kill...
The color is pretty, eh? Buuut...awful...
Oh...guess whose placemat is whose...

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yay! So glad you're writing. Will be reading faithfully to stay caught up on your life. :) Hugs.

Ashley
(you can read about my newlywed adventures at www.stand-therefore.com)